This page describes the terms which you agree to by using the TradeSkillMaster website and / or application. As well as describing how users may use TradeSkillMaster's services, this page also contains information on how TradeSkillMaster will use data which is collected from users. Please read the details below carefully to familiarize yourself with these terms.
Using Our Website
You must follow these simple guidelines when using our website.
- Do not attempt to access or use our website in any way other than the officially and explicitly permitted manners.
- Usage of our website in a way which negatively affects other users, the TradeSkillMaster team, or the normal operation of the website itself is strictly prohibited.
- Anything found on our website shall be considered property of TradeSkillMaster and may not be used without the express written consent of the TradeSkillMaster team. This includes any user-submitted information which is made publicly available through our website unless otherwise noted. Providing links to public pages of our website is encouraged and not limited under these terms.
- Registering for the website is considered a privilege, not a right. Either you or TradeSkillMaster may end your registration at any time without reason.
Using Our Application
The terms below shall be followed when using the TradeSkillMaster application.
- You must download the application from our website. This includes following any and all registration and installation requirements detailed on our website. Also, any redistribution or attempts to modify the application are strictly forbidden.
- Any attempt to get around explicitly set restrictions on the application is prohibited.
- You use our application at your own risk. The application is provided as is and without warranty and the TradeSkillMaster team shall not be held responsible for any harm which results from its use.
- By using the application, you agree to periodic updates being applied to it without your express consent at the time of the update.
- The application must be authenticated with a valid account belonging to you.
Website Data Usage
We take great care when handling any and all personal data which we gather during the registration process. Thus, the following guidelines will be followed.
- We will never give or sell any personal data to any third party or affiliate. This includes, but is not limited to, your email address, first/last name, date of birth, and all login information.
- All personal user-data is considered private and wherever possible, security measures will be implemented to prevent access by those outside of the TradeSkillMaster team.
- We will never send you spam. We will only contact you via email in the case of important information regarding changes to or problems with your account unless you give us express permission to do so otherwise.
Application Data Usage
In order to provide its features, the application requires access to data on your hard drive and communication of your account details with the TradeSkillMaster website. The following points describe how we handle your data.
- Other than the email you use to authenticate the application (same one used when you register for the site), no personally identifying information is gathered from your hard drive or sent to our website. The application reads to and writes from a handful of files in your World of Warcraft directory in order to provide various features.
- If enabled by the user, the application may send emails to the address used to authenticate the application. For now, this only includes deal notifications.
- The application may collect and send non-personally identifying information to the TradeSkillMaster website for the purpose of gathering usage information. Any personally identifying information including, but not limited to, World of Warcraft character names, account names, and servers will be removed from any data collected before it leaves your computer.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time without notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please email them to email@example.com