Welcome to the TradeSkillMaster Wiki
TradeSkillMaster (abbreviated "TSM") is a modular addon suite designed to help both casual gold makers as well as experienced auction house goblins streamline their gold-making processes. We work very closely with the gold-making community to ensure TradeSkillMaster is an all-inclusive set of modules that help users maximize their profits while minimizing their time investment. TradeSkillMaster does these things in as automated a way as possible while diligently respecting Blizzard's terms of service and policies.
Current TradeSkillMaster Modules
TradeSkillMaster currently has 10 modules (not including the core addon), each of which can be used completely independantly of the others and have unique features.
- TradeSkillMaster (main) - Provides common functions and windows for all the modules. This module is required in order for any of the other modules to function, but does nothing user-facing on its own.
- TSM_Accounting - Keeps track of all your sales and purchases from the auction house allowing you to easily track your income and expendatures and make sure you're turning a profit.
- TSM_AuctionDB - Performs scans of the auction house and calculates the market value of items as well as the minimum buyout. This information can be shown in items' tooltips as well as used by other modules.
- TSM_Auctioning - Posts and cancels your auctions to / from the auction house accorder to pre-set rules. Also, this module can show you markets which are ripe for being reset for a profit.
- TSM_Crafting - Allows you to build a queue of crafts that will produce a profitable, see what materials you need to obtain, and actually craft the items.
- TSM_Destroying - Mills, prospects, and disenchants items at super speed!
- TSM_ItemTracker - Tracks and manages your inventory across multiple characters including your bags, bank, and guild bank.
- TSM_Mailing - Allows you to quickly and easily empty your mailbox as well as automatically send items to other characters with the single click of a button.
- TSM_Shopping - Provides interfaces for efficiently searching for items on the auction house. When an item is found, it can easily be bought, canceled (if it's yours), or even posted from your bags.
- TSM_Warehousing - Manages your inventory by allowing you to easily move stuff between your bags, bank, and guild bank.
- TSM_WoWuction - Allows you to use data from http://wowuction.com in other TSM modules and view its various price points in your item tooltips.
Reporting Lua Errors
If (and only if) you've gotten a lua error from the TradeSkillMaster addon, please help us out by following these steps.
- First ensure you have the latest versions of the modules you are using. If you aren't, update and check if you still get the same error.
- Find the module that the error came from on curseforge and then click on the "Tickets" tab
- Make sure you are logged in and then click on the "Post a ticket" link to create a bug report. Be sure to be as descriptive in your report as possible to help the author fix the error promptly.
We heavily rely on our users to help us make TradeSkillMaster better. If you have an idea for a new feature for TSM, please submit it in this thread.
Get Help with TradeSkillMaster
If you have a general question about TradeSkillMaster, or would like to learn more about how to use it, check out the following links.
- Check the frequently asked questions page first!
- Useful TradeSkillMaster Guides, Tools, Shopping/Dealfinding Lists, Auctioning Groups, etc
- Official TSM Forums
- TradeSkillMaster IRC Channel
- The Consortium Gold-Making Forums
Translators are in constant demand to ensure TSM can be used by people of all languages which the game supports. See the following page for more information.