Follow these steps to get up and running!
You will need 2 things to make the applicaiton work:
- TSM Website Account
- Application Key
To get a TSM Website Account do the following:
- Look to the left hand side of the screen, you should see:
- Click on one of the Social Networks to Create your account, or Log into your account once it's created.
- Enter your Email Address, and a Display Name for the site. These are mandatory and you will not be able to continue without both.
- Click Save at the bottom.
- Congratulations! You now have a TSM Website Account.
To get an Application Key do the following:
- Log into the TSM website by using uLogin on the left (towards the top) of this page. Note that the application will use the email associated with whatever account you login with for notifications (if enabled).
- Click on "My Account" on the right side of the navigation bar (at the top of the page).
- Click on the "TSM Apps Auth" button.
- Enter in any device name (this is just a note so you remember which key is associated to which computer) and click on the "Get Key" button. Each app key will be tied to a single device (ie single computer). You should now have an app key listed in the table with a status of "Pending".
- Download the application below and extract the zip file to wherever you want to run the app. For windows, the .exe will likely need to be in the same folder as the included .dll files. You can always make a shortcut to the .exe file. For Mac users just mounting the .dmg file and moving the TSMApplication into Applications.
- When you load the app for the first time, you will be prompted to enter the email associated with the account you used to login to this website (step 1) along with your app key (step 4).
Here is the Full version of the application. If you're currently using r44 or below or received a message that you were de-authorized please manually update with the full version below. This is also for users who do not currently have the application.
Personal Message from Sapu, Lead Developer of TradeSkillMaster:
First of all, thank you for using TradeSkillMaster. The addon, website, and now application are only made possible by the dedicated work of a team of volunteers. While we all sincerely enjoy working on these as a hobby, we do have some expenses. It costs money to run this ad-free website which is now hosting the download of the application. We also love to run contests and offer awesome prizes!
So, continue to enjoy TradeSkillMaster, and have fun with this new application. If you feel the application (and/or addon) is useful to you, please donate to support their continued development. All donations are greatly appreciated and will be used to better the services which we provide to the community. No amount is too small. If every user of TradeSkillMaster contributed just $1, the possibilites of what we could offer to the community in terms of features, contests, and utilities would be endless.
In order to comply with Blizzard's API usage policy, here is the part of the source code which interacts with their APIs: http://pastebin.com/s9073s3L
This application uses the QtJson library (http://github.com/ereilin/qt-json/) under the terms described in its license (http://github.com/ereilin/qt-json/blob/master/LICENSE).